Gapschool.net Home « Gulf Arabic Programme
What is Gapschool.net?
- Established in 2001 the Gulf Arabic Programme currently under the auspices of the Al Jazeel Administrative Training Institute provides quality Arabic lessons to people planning to live and work in the Arabian Gulf.Learn the spoken Gulf dialect of Arabic using a variety of methods and materials fitting a variety of learning styles with an emphasis on communicating in Arabic with both fluency and accuracy.
- Head over and fill out the application.Talk To Us!Or – if you still have questions feel free to send us a message via the contact page.
- Local native Arabic speakers teach the everyday vocabulary and common expressions that they themselves would use within a framework that teaches you to express yourself as Arabs would express themselves.Learn to read and write the Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) using the acclaimed Al-Kitaab series published by Georgetown University Press and developed at Middlebury College.Mix with your Arab friends and neighbours on a regular basis practicing the language and building relationships with local people.To report any broken links or other difficulties on this web site or to contact us regarding any other matter please visit the Contacts page.Welcome!Welcome to the Gulf Arabic Programme.
The Gulf Arabic Program located in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) provides Arabic language training to people planning to work in the Persian Gulf. The owner of the site is Professional Training Institute. Arabic language courses and lessons in Colloquial Gulf Arabic for the countries of Oman UAE Qatar Bahrain Saudi Arabia Kuwait and Iraq. Learn to speak Arabic with us. Home « Gulf Arabic Programme.
- Home Welcome! Questions? Class Info Calendar Quick View Quick Tips Apply Now! Talk To Us! Gapschool Blog Forum Wiki Gulf Arabic Program ,
- Where does this information come from?
- How can I contact the owner of this domain?
- Where are they located?
- Gapschool.net's domain statistics have been reviewed from both domain registration and web host DNS records to create a website profile.
- Email the owner of Gapschool.net at email@example.com
- PO Box 17213 Al-Ain, AD UNITED ARAB EMIRATES +971 3 7551858, Fax: +1 603 658 3582
What sites are similar to this one?
|arabic-language-school.com||Dahab Arabic Language School|
|qortoba.com||Qortoba Institute for Arabic Studies|
|kalimategypt.com||Kalimat Language & Cultural Centre|
|fajr.com||The Fajr Center for Arabic Language|
|ccat.sas.upenn.edu||Arabic Program at the University of Pennsylvania|
|study-arabic.com||British Yemeni Arabic Institute|
|ylcint.com||Yemen Language Center|
|y.net.ye||Center for Arabic Language and Eastern Studies (CALES)|
|arabic-in-cairo.com||Arabic Language Center Intoduction|
|alif-fes.com||Arabic Language Institute in Fez (ALIF)|
Which websites share web hosting?
Show off your website's popularity with our free badge
Copy code and paste on your website
What else can you tell me about Gapschool.net?
- Who does Gapschool.net use for web hosting?
- How are statistics meausured?
- Snippet of domain content "Specialists in Colloquial Gulf and Modern Standard Arabic. Established in 2001 the Gulf Arabic Programme currently under the auspices of the Al Jazeel Administrative Training Institute provides quality Arabic lessons to people planning to live and work in the Arabian Gulf.."
- Dedicated hosting on a managed server with the address www.gapschool.net. The domain name Gapschool.net uses a generic TLD and has an Unknown hosting company.
- Gapschool.net's rank is based on the top 25,156,615 domain names on the internet and the daily pageviews are an estimate based on the site's rank and whois records.